LEGAL NOTICE AND INFORMATION ON THE CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Sofia Gago Toro, as the owner of the website www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es, hereby states:
Social name: Sofia Gago Toro
- Social address: Paseo del Prado Nº46 De Ubrique Cadiz, CP 11600
- DNI 75866731N
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that, the users of the Web page that is published under the name of domain www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es, assume and commit themselves to respect.
- “Page”, domain www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es which is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the page.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the entire domain www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es, which make up the information and services that Sofia Gago Toro makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or callsign that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for the “traceability” and monitoring of navigation on the websites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so Sofia Gago Toro will give timely and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implanted in the Page.
USERS / CONDITIONS OF USE
WEB SITE USE
www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “THE CONTENTS”) owned by Sofia Gago Toro. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web. Some pages of the website (www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. When sending said texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER undertakes and accepts, to make appropriate use of the contents that www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es offers through its web, not to use them for:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, in defence of terrorism or against human rights.
- Provoke damages in the physical and logical systems of www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es, of its suppliers or of third persons, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the above mentioned damages.
- Try to access and, if necessary, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, the generally accepted morality and good customs, the public order and the present general conditions of access and use.
To this effect, the USER is obliged and commits NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by the current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by Sofia Gago Toro, of other Users or of any Internet user (hardware and software). The USER is obliged and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she may have access in his/her capacity as a User of the Page, without this list being limitative. Likewise, in accordance with all this, the USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the explicit written permission of Sofia Gago Toro, who owns the corresponding rights, or that it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identification data of Sofia Gago Toro’s or its owners’ rights reservation, fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must abstain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to him/her for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and/or the Contents.
In the same way, the USER recognizes:
- Sofia Gago Toro will not be responsible in any way for the opinions expressed by the users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- User comments do not represent the opinions of Sofia Gago Toro, her partners or her employees.
- That Sofia Gago Toro does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by the users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, as to its form, by a Web site administrator, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Sofia Gago Toro also reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that infringe on the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or children, public order or security, or that, in her opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Sofia Gago Toro will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by Sofia Gago Toro. Therefore, Sofia Gago Toro does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these web sites outside www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es, take into account that their privacy practices may differ from ours. Also, those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.viviendaruralcasasofia.es) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization will be required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you will not be able to reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization of Sofia Gago Toro.
- No frames will be created with or on Sofia Gago Toro’s web pages.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about Sofia Gago Toro, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Content supplied.
- It shall not be declared or implied that Sofia Gago Toro has authorized the Hyperlink or that she has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or contents, contrary to the generally accepted morality and good customs and public order, as well as will not contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
MODIFICATION OF LEGAL NOTICE
In order to improve the performance of the Web site, Sofia Gago Toro reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the Web site, to the configuration and design of the Web site and this legal notice, as well as any other specific conditions. Therefore, the USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he accesses the Page.
INTELLECTUAL / INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Sofia Gago Toro is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Sofia Gago Toro or by its licensors, all rights reserved. Any use not previously authorized by Sofia Gago Toro, will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights. The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Sofia Gago Toro. You will be able to visualize the elements of the web and even print them, copy them and store them in the hard disk of your computer or in any other physical support as long as it is, only and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in Sofia Gago Toro’s pages. All trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear in the Page are the property of Sofia Gago Toro or, as the case may be, of third parties that have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use of or access to the Portal and/or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and without it being understood that any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents have been assigned to the User. Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of Sofia Gago Toro, or of third parties as the case may be, and therefore, the intellectual property rights are owned by Sofia Gago Toro or by third parties who have authorized their use, who have the exclusive right to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including making available, all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Sofia Gago Toro. Unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the violation of Sofia Gago Toro’s or third parties’ Intellectual or Industrial Property rights included in the page that have ceded content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Sofia Gago Toro does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, to its Contents, nor that they are updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, Sofia Gago Toro will not be responsible for any damages of any kind caused to the USER due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal’s service during the provision of the same or prior to it. Sofia Gago Toro excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the legislation in force, any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the functioning of the Page and the Contents, to the non-fulfillment of the expectation of utility that the users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents. The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever. Neither does Sofia Gago Toro accept responsibility for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web site,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
Sofia Gago Toro is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the functioning or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in these pages that could produce alterations in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. The access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of Sofia Gago Toro to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, Sofia Gago Toro is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the Page’s service, nor of the possible damage that could be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same, as a result of the presence of a virus in the computer of the user used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, of a bad operation of the navigator or of the use of versions nonupdated of the same one.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, Sofia Gago Toro makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Content. The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only of an informative, consultative, informative and advertising nature. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment. Sofia Gago Toro excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without previous notice of its content due to the extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, Sofia Gago Toro is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, Sofia Gago Toro will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all intervening parties submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
These conditions are governed by Spanish law. Sofia Gago Toro All rights reserved by the laws and international treaties on intellectual property. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate them, in whole or in part, by any means.
Information related to the online dispute resolution of Art. 14, para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission offers consumers the opportunity to resolve disputes online under Art. 14, para. 1 of the RDO on one of its platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a web site where consumers can try to settle without going to court disputes arising from online purchases and service contracts.